Tuesday, October 18, 2005




A vacation isn't a vacation unless it depicts peace and quiet for many. Imagine sleeping until whenever your body says it's time to get up. If that doesn't get you then imagine waking up and not having to do something right away. You do everything slowly because there is no reason to rush. Do you smell the sea, are the waves and the cool breeze calling you? They're calling me - I'll meet you there. For the best deals to get their check out my site www.papz.travelwize.com
I know lots of people wouldn't want you to check other sites but I'm begging you to. That's how confident I am with the prices. We also take care of your shopping needs, work needs and health needs. Please feel free to check out our site www.papz.cyberwize.com
I just heard a great song and I'll share it with you.

Were It Not For Grace

Were it not for grace
I can't tell you where I'd be
Wondering down some pointless road to know where
With my salvation up to me
I know how that would go
The battle I would fail
Forever running but loosing the race
Were it not for grace

Time measures out are days
Express with all my life
Wondering to find the friend
That knows my name
And knows where I'm suppose to start
For our praise is timeless and lend a hand to let out all praise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home